- Most product comes with a warranty. The duartion of the warranty offered will vary with the product and is noted on your receipt.
- In the unlikely event you have a problem with a product in the warranty period please let us know as soon as you notice the problem.
- In most cases you will have to get the unit back to us. We will then get it sorted out and returned to you. In some cases it may be possible for you to deal with a local service agent.
- You can contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 03 379 5096.
- We recommend keeping all packaging for your product for the duration of the warranty period. HOWEVER, it is very important that you retain all packaging and manuals for at least of 14 days from the time you receive it.
- If there is no fault found or the product has been damaged in such a way that it is not covered under warranty a service fee will apply in most cases. This fee will vary depending on what the product is.
YOU MUST RETAIN YOUR RECEIPT AS PROOF OF PURCHASE FOR WARRANTY PURPOSES.
OUT OF WARRANTY SERVICING
- We repair cordless phones, home and office phones, fax machines and answer machines
- Estimates are not carried out under $60.00. The average repair charge is between $45.00 – $55.00
- Our minimum fee is $25.00
- For repairs to cordless phones, both the handset and base unit is required.
- Fax Machines: Our minimum fee for fax machines is $35.00 and estimates are not carried out below $90.00.
- We do not repair cell phones.
We aim to have your product repaired within 4 working days. In some cases, such as intermittent faults or if a unit is waiting parts, repairs may take slightly longer. In these situations we may be able to offer the use of a loan phone or fax machine.
- We do not have spare copies of user manuals for product.
- The uniden website has manuals listed at: http://www.uniden.co.nz/NEW_ZEALAND/cs_operating_manuals.asp
- Older Panasonic user manuals may be found at: https://support.panasonic.co.nz/
- For Doro Products please check www.doro.com.au
- You can find user manuals for many types of product as well as many makes and models on the internet. We suggest a search on the product make and model to see if you can locate a user manual.