What should I do if I have changed my mind and want to return a product?
- Please choose carefully as we do not normally accept return of goods where you have simply changed your mind.
- In the event we do decide that you can return the product you purchased in a change of mind situation a refund will not be offered. You will be offered a store credit or the option to exchange the item for a product/products of an equivalent value.
- For us to consider this you MUST:
- Noitify us within 5 days of receipt of goods.
- Have your receipt
- The goods must be complete with all packaging and in NEW condition
- Any costs incurred returning product to us and getting new product to you will be your responsibility.
What If I think the Goods are faulty?
In the first instance we recommend you contact us or the manufacturer of your product. Often problems can be resolved by troubleshooting the problem over the phone or via email.
Please let us know you have a problem with your product as soon as you become aware of it.
If the problem can’t be resolved over the phone/via email then the product will need to be returned to us. In some cases you may be able to deal with a local service centre if there is one close to you.
Any costs getting the product back to us are your responsibility. We will cover the costs of returning the product to you.
If it is discovered that the goods are not faulty (such as programming or user error) then in most cases a minimum fee will be charged. This is particularly applicable to cellular phones. A minimum fee will also be charged it if is discovered that the problem is not covered by warranty e.g. liquid damage, broken PCB’s
If goods are faulty, we will gladly meet our obligations under the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act.
Most importantly you must retain your receipt as proof of purchase to claim warranty. If you are unable to locate your receipt we may accept a credit card or bank statement in some circumstances.